HOW TO SAVE YOUR NEW DESIGNS
The idea here is to take a "picture" of your new design as it appears on your monitor now.
(You will not be able to do a normal Save to File)
First, be sure that your plaque design is centered on your screen, then...
1. Press keyboard key "Print Screen" . You will not
notice anything happening, but this saves your design to the system's clipboard
2. Open any program which allows you to view graphics such as Paint, Photoshop etc. . Press the CTL-V keys on your keyboard to copy your design from the system clipboard to an open page in your graphics program. You may need to adjust the size of your new page to fit.
3. You can now save the file for e-mailing to us, or you can print out a paper copy.
1. To get a screen shot press the Apple>Shift>3 keys on your keyboard. This creates a file called Picture 1,2 or 3 on the Macintosh hard drive. If you can't find it, do a File Find.
2. Double click on the file and it will open in your resident graphics program.
3. E-Mail or print out a paper copy of your design.